SCARS WITHIN ARE ROADMAPS TO OUR SUNSHINE!

FAILURE COMES ONLY TO THE PEOPLE WHO BELIEVE WHEN OTHERS SAY 'YOU WILL FAIL.'

Where flowers bloom, so does hope. Smile is all around them. The fragrance in the hands that grasp roses attract a thousand bees, toiling to refine the hairs of ferries within walls. 

Conceited proprietor takes pride in one, two, or three blooming at the back yard. There are impenetrable stockades for the empire within and that never allows for even a single wave of a bird’s whistle. The entire sphere keeps on reminding him who constructs territory, the world is beautiful and the beauty is all his own creation.

I watched big birds taking off and sailing across open skies. Their children were roses in concrete gardens, beautiful and forlorn. Laughters ware the musics of their souls. A typical teenage boy’s heart had always been a disaster. My hopes were a fragile seed. I was lost in an ocean of limbless faces. To see a dry land wasn't so possible; to enjoy a sun shine seemed a thousand years walk towards no where.  It had always been a nightmare every single night. 

Going back and forth school seemed as only as beating a dead horse. Even then too I was running at a turtle phase in a race with an horse. I could have had that glow on my head like others. I watched a lot of people in the backyard when I had my golden days with dad. But it all changed when the sun stopped shining. Darkness crept in; sadness and displacement took over. The brokenness behind gave me a cold feet. I may appreciate a few though, not many ever showed me the tunnel out. My entire life was a broken-winged bird that could not fly.

Struggling through on the surface of that rough ocean hadn’t been so easy. Cruel tirades of my own relatives were the weapons with which I wounded. Those on the hilltops blew cold into my soul.   My heart would swell with tears every night. 

To the minds of the neighbors, I was going no where. Trying to climb the mountain was all a waste of time. They had evidences of past events. They witnessed my elder siblings failing and falling off. There was never a climber from where I started. But, I appreciate now it happened. The scars left in my heart were the roadmaps to the soul and so will they be. I thought life was a race, but it never was. The life is a battle. We fight to win not by defeating our own kind, but against human perceptions that think we can't make it. 


LIVE YOUR LIFE! NEVER RACE WITH OTHERS! YOUR WORLD IS YOUR OWN CREATION! WE ONLY ENJOY WHAT WE DESERVE. NOT WAHT WE WANT!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SOME ATTITUDES NEED TO BE CORRECTED IN A DIFFERENT WAY! NOT ALWAYS BY TELLING THEM!

PLESS MAN: Did that Really Make Me a Pless MAN?

I Never Said Good Luck so You Could Come Back & Have it Tried on Me!