Thursday, March 5, 2020

My Brother; My Pride!

Have I preserved anything for better, or do I have to now?


While this thoughtful mind ponders through high and low, sketching out the momentous adventures of this journey, heavy splashes of gladness fills my eyes. Let me take a look at it; isn’t that colorful – the photo! I see a story painted with varieties of incredible colorants - resentment, frustrations, and headaches, yet together with determination for success.

Getting sprinkled with chilly fogs of gloomy mornings every day wasn’t so easy. It’s hurting. Living to be faced with another set of puzzles every year beginning – having an unsettle mind thinking of who would settle my fees for the next study year? It always has been an ongoing trauma.

We couldn't really have a person to be blamed for this. Being born of poor parents wasn’t ours to decide, but it made most things difficult. There’s nothing from behind we could have had our grips on. Thinking of how it would be, or who would complete the next set of puzzles had always been a nightmare to our parents. It was just a shattered dream yesterday, clouded with ever raging doubts and wonders. Seeing our poor parents at roadsides with price tags pasted to their chests of a pig put up for sale had been normal all year around. To many people it had been a shameful act and a laughing stalk, but to our parents it was our future they held tight to with tears and prayers in their hearts. This, I just can't  imagine how wide it is; what my words can't express. I can’t easily fit into in a narrow space within at that extent of even how wounding it was for our parents to hold on. To have gone through all the devastating torments just for our well-beings had been our poor parents’ to endure.

Today however, it's been a new down; the colorful furthers strikes an onset of a fresh kick. Having faced the challenges with determination amidst all skepticism has been paid at least to some extent. I can now see how happy my two uncles are on this photo. Anyone could easily tell of that within their hearts. If there were some heroes I would put to my list of the earth's special collections, our parents would have had secured the best place in the whole world. Thanks to our poor parents who never gave up on us, who never stopped crying and prayed. Thanks also to those who helped us walk this journey and thanks to the Lord Almighty God who knew this would be the day I write something better for my brother - my pride. 

MAJOR CONGRATULATIONS TO MY BROTHER, MY CHAMP! YOU HAVE PROVED THE ONES WHO SAID YOU COULDN'T MAKE IT WRONG; YOU PROVED THE WORLD WRONG ABOUT ITS LIES WHEN IT SAID YOU COULDN'T BE ANY BETTER. Yet the world out there remains so wide; million more miles are yet to be covered. It's better now I wish you the best of luck on your future endeavors; well this, I say with so much CONFIDENCE now that you will make it. 

May the Good Lord Continue to lead you. My brother and my pride, GOD BLESS!


Passion & Commitment of the blogger - YokAlip Kyak. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Did I Know About Independence?

I published this piece on the 16th of September 2019, on Facebook  to commemorate the very special  day on which Papua New Guinea Got Indepe...