Monday, February 24, 2020

A Life Lived that Proved the World Wrong about Its Lies.

I never thought someone would write a good story about me. It wasn't possible to imagine from where I was. Human perceptions were so thick. My mind was narrowed to believe who most people said I was. I thought I was unable and couldn't be any better, but it all was a lie. I know everyone has a story to tell; a story of some amazing or terrible stuffs happened that shaped their lives to be who they are today.

At least I have lived and with one part of my life, proved the world wrong when it said I couldn't be any better. This helped me to build an attitude that never agrees to accept when anyone tells me that I can't. Click on the link here to grab a piece of my story published by someone Daniel Kumbon:



During my graduation: photo taken after receiving my degree paper at UPNG.
....20/04/2018





Passion & Commitment of the blogger - YokAlip Kyak.



No comments:

Post a Comment

How Did I Know About Independence?

I published this piece on the 16th of September 2019, on Facebook  to commemorate the very special  day on which Papua New Guinea Got Indepe...